Monday 19 March 2012

Songs of Blackflames: Sweet Mantis

Intro:
OK so here is some backstory to these songs...

They were NOT written by me, they were written by a stalker by the name of 666blackflames who spammed my youtube accuont for around a year or 2.

He eventually started confession his love *I puke every time I think about it...* and eventually writing these ABORTIONS of songs...

hope you enjoy them and see the funny side of them my year and a half of misery is worth a few laughs :)

Click here to go back to the main song menu

Sweet Mantis

This song is called "Sweet Mantis" it's about some guy called Mantis who is sweet as  I said the asshole had some wierd thing going on where he kept thinking I was his lover or some such shit...



Blackflames

Oh little Mantis, how charming you are
You're so cute and innocent
But why don't you love me
oh oh oh oh oh oh
Mantis yeah yeah

Sweet Mantis, my friend
my friend friend friend
friend friend frien friend friend
oh yeah
Sweet Mantis, my friend
friend friend friend
my friend
frien friend friend friend friend

How much do I think about you?
every day
but why oh why do you hate women?
you know what I think? THE MEDIA IS EVIL
and yet I am a god
oh fuck yeah

Sweet Mantis, my friend
my friend friend friend
friend friend frien friend friend
oh yeah
Sweet Mantis, my friend
friend friend friend
my friend
frien friend friend friend friend

TIM
Yo I remember when you called me Tim the tosser *that was my nickname for his imaginary friend (I’m so mature)*
even though you're just a fucking flopper
Mantis, imma burn you like a black flame
haha that last line was kinda lame
kick a pregnant bitch in the belly *I posted the child killer perk as my profile picture for a bit... oops*
like she's fucking made of jelly
Hitler lives in your heart Mantis my friend
and he will rape us til the end
yo nigga

Blackflames

Sweet Mantis, my friend
my friend friend friend
friend friend frien friend friend
oh yeah
Sweet Mantis, my friend
friend friend friend
my friend
frien friend friend friend friend

No comments:

Post a Comment