Monday 19 March 2012

Songs of Blackflames: Goodbye song

Intro:
OK so here is some backstory to these songs...

They were NOT written by me, they were written by a stalker by the name of 666blackflames who spammed my youtube accuont for around a year or 2.

He eventually started confession his love *I puke every time I think about it...* and eventually writing these ABORTIONS of songs...

hope you enjoy them and see the funny side of them my year and a half of misery is worth a few laughs :)

Click here to go back to the main song menu

This was the last song I got... but I'll upload some of the older ones when I get chance :)

Oh yeah, we met on the internet
we became best friends
we grew to love each other
even though you love violence

you degrade women and you cant explain why
but i will always love you
goodbye
oh goodbye my friend
goodbye

if i ever see you again
i will hug you and say hi
but i cant get over the fact that your a violent brute

if only you wern't evil then we could stay friends
but it's goodbye
oh goodbye my friend
goodbye

(tim's verse)
yo mantis my nigga
my love is getting bigga
i may support hitler and i dont like whites
but i like you like i love flight
you gotta explain why you hate chicks
is it cuz your a little bitch?
me and blackflames gotta say goodbye to you
and my opinion is that your a poo
so im standing up with my swastica held high
and im saying to Mantis, goodbye
yeah nigga
down with the white elite

(blackflames again)

if i didnt hate you, i could really be your eternal friend
but it's goodbye
oh, goodbye my friend
my friend

No comments:

Post a Comment