Tuesday 13 March 2012

An Extract from Blackflames...

OK so some people wanted to hear Blackflames’ messages to see how stupid they got... well this is the last chronicled entry from Feb of 2012 he starts off by pretending to be a fan...





*Note that anything with this symbol next to it is NOT part of the message and is background info or something...





Blackflames:


I Respect You


I have been a fan of your videos for several months.
Just a little tip, keep the violence levels way down.
Lots of your videos are sexist.
You're a talented guy but please no more sexism.
Thanks bro.


*I saw through his decite


Hanged Man:


Hi BLackflames


I'm surprised you have contacted me... it's been a year.





Blackflames:


Hello to you too my friend


Well keep in mind that you are my best friend. Not a day goes by where I don't think about you. You're the most fascinating little sexist I've ever contacted.

I just sent you a message to say hello and see how you were. I've been thinking about writing a book about, you which would feature all of the songs I ever wrote about you.

Tim says hi. *Tim is his imaginary friend apparently he is black and very racist, that’s all I know about Tim.





*Even though we are “best friends” he saw fit as to block my main account...


Hanged Man:


Oh... it's you... hi...

Well "best friend" since we are such good friends would you mind unblocking my main account? thanks :)

The fact that you have been thinking about me over the last... wow a YEAR now... shows you are clearly obsessed I have to admit I didn't think you would remember the little banter session last time.

One might think that I would be mean and cynical here... but no... I'm a bigger person than that! :D

I look forward to your book... you will give a free signed copy to your best "sexist" friend Hanged Man won't you?


BLackflames:


re hi blackflames


Well, (like my music) I won't be publishing the book. It's just for me. You can read it when it's done if you want.

Hope you don't mind me asking. Are you still sexist?





Hanged Man:


So... you are writing a book... for you? Sounds like a journal to me but maybe I'm just old fashioned...

I can't say I am sexist or have ever been sexist, I have always respected women even admired some of them.


Blackflames:


Re My Book


Do you remember Tim? He remembers you.
me and Tim have done another song about you.
We've been singing it for the last few weeks

It's called "Sweet Mantis"





* you are about to get a taste of the GOD AWEFUL songs of Blackflames that he sent for MONTHS! I might start posting these for shits and giggles some of them are really suggestive...*

ME
Oh little Mantis, how charming you are
You're so cute and innocent
But why don't you love me
oh oh oh oh oh oh
Mantis yeah yeah

Sweet Mantis, my friend
my friend friend friend
friend friend frien friend friend
oh yeah
Sweet Mantis, my friend
friend friend friend
my friend
frien friend friend friend friend

How much do I think about you?
every day
but why oh why do you hate women?
you know what I think? THE MEDIA IS EVIL
and yet I am a god
oh fuck yeah

Sweet Mantis, my friend
my friend friend friend
friend friend frien friend friend
oh yeah
Sweet Mantis, my friend
friend friend friend
my friend
frien friend friend friend friend

TIM
Yo I remember when you called me Tim the tosser *that was my nickname for his imaginary friend (I’m so mature)*
even though you're just a fucking flopper
Mantis, imma burn you like a black flame
haha that last line was kinda lame
kick a pregnant bitch in the belly *I posted the child killer perk as my profile picture for a bit... oops*
like she's fucking made of jelly
Hitler lives in your heart Mantis my friend
and he will rape us til the end
yo nigga

ME
Sweet Mantis, my friend
my friend friend friend
friend friend frien friend friend
oh yeah
Sweet Mantis, my friend
friend friend friend
my friend
frien friend friend friend friend





Hanged Man:


RE:Song


Wow... that was... something...


That was... er... ignoring what I said last time for sure. :)

Well you and Tim can continue with your song writing, even when I was the grumpy Hanged Man and scrutinised them all the time it didn't put you off.

I don't know what you want me to say when you keep accusing me of sexism...





*He then unblocked me and sent a PM to my main account...* 


Blackflames:


I love you


you seem to have chaned a lot. I have decided to unblock you.

I'm glad you liked the song





Hanged Man:


RE: Infatuation


I don't think I said I liked the song, I said I admired how persistent you were after all this time. :)

You are right about one thing, however, I have changed a great deal in fact. I now different things than youtube with several other people and even have my own website... thing...

Any who I'm GLaD you saw reason and unblocked me.








Blackflames:


We found love in a hopeless place


Hollywood should make a movie about us. The story is perfect. Two young, handsome fellows become best friends over youtube. WE FOUND EACH OTHER.

Like Queen Rihanna says: WE FOUND LOVE IN A HOPELESS PLACE. That song reminds me of us.

How come u changed so much sir?





WOAH slow down there chief


I don't recall saying we were best friends.

I still deny it I'm just being more polite about it, as for my sudden change in attitude towards you...

I have had a lot of time to think over the last year, the more I thought about the incident the more I felt sorry for you.

I don't know how old you are but you have devoted your life to coming back to me every time I reject your arguments. You obviously have some sort of mental condition and I don't feel right mocking people for having mental problems such as yourself...

Sorry if you got the wrong idea but my kindness was out of sympathy not affection.





Blackflames:


I ain't no lover of gold


Lol I'm 32 now and no I don't have a mental condition. I just happen to find you a very fascinating individual. It's not like i sit in a padded cell muttering your name lol. I realize I came on a bit strong last year lol but i'm actually married and not gay.

You are still one of the most fascinating people on youtube.





Hanged Man:


...


You must have a mental condition since you find me "fascinating" until you were borderline stalking me at one point.

If you are married shouldn't you be loyal enough to your wife to spend more time with her? I'm sure you have spent more time messaging me a grumpy, cynical, assholish er... you get my meaning.

Sadly you are not in a padded cell although you need to be in one ;)

I just got your song and it is true the stories of the grey warden's stamina aren't exaggerated. * this was a reference to one of  his songs might be “Yellow diamond” which is yet to come some of these are a bit messed up...*

As for the rest I'll just quotes something...

I've been a sinner, I've been a saint... I've done both good and evil deeds.

But in the end... I was good to my friends... and that's good enough for me :) *quote from Voltaire Hell in a handbasket*








Blackflames:


The Last Song


Back in September, me and Tim wrote an epic song on the piano. Like always, he did the rapping and I did the singing. It's a fantastic song. Enjoy.

It's called "Yellow Diamond"
*here we go again....*
ME
I once met a guy named Psycho
His second name was Mantis
He could be 108 *I’m actually 112 and you didn’t even buy me a card!*
But still he's very young

la la la la la
la la la la la
la la la la la

Oh yeah, oh yeah

Mantis, you are my yellow diamond
you sparkles and shine
you might be evil, you might clever
but omg you're good in bed
haha

Mantis, you are my yellow diamond
you sparkles and shine
you might be evil, you might clever
but omg you're good in bed *I’m good at sleeping? Oh... wait... no nevermind...*
haha

I still dream about your channel
and all your brutal friends *And Corrupt Regulators ;)*
do they all love me, do they all know me
or are they just burning in the blackest flames?

Mantis, you are my yellow diamond
you sparkles and shine
you might be evil, you might clever
but omg you're good in bed
haha

Mantis, you are my yellow diamond
you sparkles and shine
you might be evil, you might clever
but omg you're good in bed
haha

TIM
Spin a record til it burns
watch Blackflames at every turn
ain't no nigga but i get bigga
Little Mantis loving his love
God is a man living above
yo yo
Hey Mantis where you been
are you out puffing steam *Yeah I did spend a lot of time on Steam... oh wait no missed the point again...*
is everything what it seems
i ain't no nazi but i'm ridin' the beam
RIP blackflames and all his friends
he killed em all at the bitter end *What Blackflames killed his friends? Or did I? Or did Tim? How can you be killed by someone who doesn’t exist?*
I'm going crazy so shut my mouth
here i go, over and out





Blackflames:


you bastard


lol I spend most days with my wife. I only spend a few hours a week online

also i was never stalking you. YOU SEXIST LIAR

BLOCKED AND OWNED

I WILL NEVER MESSAGE YOU AGAIN

TIM WILL DESTROY YOU IN HIS NEXT RAP VERSE


*I never got another message from him so Tim’s rap verse never got revealed... I shall be moved to a single tear...*



No comments:

Post a Comment