Tuesday 20 March 2012

Songs of Blackflames: Jesus song

Intro:
OK so here is some backstory to these songs...

They were NOT written by me, they were written by a stalker by the name of 666blackflames who spammed my youtube accuont for around a year or 2.

He eventually started confession his love *I puke every time I think about it...* and eventually writing these ABORTIONS of songs...

hope you enjoy them and see the funny side of them my year and a half of misery is worth a few laughs :)

Click here to go back to the main song menu

I got this on the morning of he 20th of March the day after I started posting these... I got this badly disguised message.

"Hi. I'm a friend of 666blackflames. He asked me to send you a song as he promised not to contact you again. thats why he had me send it to you instead. he also told me to tell you that this song is his final plea for you to change your ways.
he says that after this song he will no longer contact you in any way, shape or form.
have a good day son."

You know when I told you not to contact me Blackflames I didn't mean "send am ambassador" you little fuck up... non the less the "friend" closed his account. So I guess Blackflames maybe back soon? We shall see...


THE JESUS SONG

Hello hello, I'm a rock star
singing to my friend Mantis

This is a serious message
for you and your evil beliefs

Well you might believe in sexism, violence and hate
but let me try and changer your mind
the games you play, the movies you watch and the music that you love
has turned you into insane

you used to be so kind
and loving
you used to be a gentleman
but the media has changed you into a cunt
and evil cunt
oh yeah
If only you would come to Jesus, then you could still be saved
Oh Jesus, oh yeah

Mantis, you're my enemy
I hate you more than death

You bastard, your hate is evil
and yet I still love you

Well I know that you're a good man
and that is why I have tried to very hard
to fucking save you
oh yeah
but now you're blinded by violence and your
hatred of women
oooooh

you used to be so kind
and loving
you used to be a gentleman
but the media has changed you into a cunt
and evil cunt
oh yeah
If only you would come to Jesus, then you could still be saved
Oh Jesus, oh yeah

Now I don't even know who are anymore
but you ain't the man that I used to know
you are an enemy
an enemy
an enemy...of God

Oh yeah baby! whoo!
Rock n roll motherfucker
yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

you used to be so kind
and loving
you used to be a gentleman
but the media has changed you into a cunt
and evil cunt
oh yeah
If only you would come to Jesus, then you could still be saved
Oh Jesus, oh yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment