Monday 19 March 2012

Songs of Blackflames: Unknown title...

Intro:
OK so here is some backstory to these songs...

They were NOT written by me, they were written by a stalker by the name of 666blackflames who spammed my youtube accuont for around a year or 2.

He eventually started confession his love *I puke every time I think about it...* and eventually writing these ABORTIONS of songs...

hope you enjoy them and see the funny side of them my year and a half of misery is worth a few laughs :)

Click here to go back to the main song menu


This was the last message of the MrDavidCutter account it was a song... about dogshit...

oh Mr psychomantis
i don't want to leave you
but i guess the time has come
i guess i better go
i gotta go

i love you my angel
and we will always be soulmates
i will be back in six months
i hope you'll welcome me

oh please love me
just love me baby
love me baby
you must love me
you gotta love me
love me bbay
love me
i love you
so love me
love me
love me
love me
oh yeah

come to me in my dreams and rape my shallow ass
i want to see you naked and going down on me
so baby take off your clothes and have a wank
wank on me and then we will have some gruesome sexy sex
oh yeah

just love me baby
love me
can you love me
love me
love me
love me
love me
oooooooohh
i love you baby
do you love me too?
i love you
i love you
love me, love me, love meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment