Monday 19 March 2012

Songs of Blackflames: I like you

Intro:
OK so here is some backstory to these songs...

They were NOT written by me, they were written by a stalker by the name of 666blackflames who spammed my youtube accuont for around a year or 2.

He eventually started confession his love *I puke every time I think about it...* and eventually writing these ABORTIONS of songs...

hope you enjoy them and see the funny side of them my year and a half of misery is worth a few laughs :)

Click here to go back to the main song menu


Before Blocking me like a bellend and slandering me some more he wanted to tell me that "he liked me... so he did it in song" *GAGS*

the song is called "i like you"

Oh mantis
even though you're a woman hating, violent brute
oh yeah
I still think you're a gentleman
I love you

Every day when I remember you
we're both 23 years old
that's right
I dream of riding surf boards
I think we're bestest friends

La la little mantis
you nasty little man
but no matter what you do
it dont mean nothing to me
i love you
i love you

(Tim's verse)
Yo Mantis, you planet
I wanna burn down your channel
and throw it in the english channel
i ain't no racist and i aint no nazi
but hitler lives inside all of our hearts YATSI
Im the best fucking rapper this side of nowhere
but dont try to tug on my fucking hair

you may think you are hot as shit
but mantis, you're just a tit
imma light you like a black flame
whats wrong fool, you feel pain?
haha

yo mantis i fucking owned you
yo yo

(Blackflames again)

I like you, i like you, i like you
yeah yeah
i like yooooooooouuuuuuuuuu

No comments:

Post a Comment