Tuesday 10 January 2012

The Q&A

Q&A


So who are you?
A madman who writes unspellchecked garbage on the internet...


What do you do?
On this site I write random thing which I want to make.. dunno just passing time. Other than this I make videos for the Corrut Regulator channel, I used to make my own.. but that well kinda dried up.

Why is this site called "The Gallows?"
Because my name is "The Hanged Man" I liked the name "The Gallows." As the gallows are usually where punishments happen, like hanging for instance. This made it a quite interesting background to my name.
Where did you get the name "The Hanged Man?"
It was from the Tarot card XII "The hanged Man," I figured the name was perfect when I found out that their was a Fallout companion named "The Hanged Man." I kept the name after learning this and have loved it ever since.

What is your picture?
It is the Vault boy from Fallout on my profile pictures. He is being hung upside down by the ankle and left suspended like in the hanged man tarot card.

Are you or were you Psychomantis108?
A while ago yes I did go by that name...

Are you supposed to be important?
Nope sorry to disapoint...

Why do you hate everything?
I don't know, I think it's because a lot of stuff deserves negative attention.

Who are "The Corrupt Regulators?"
A small gaming comunity who play too many games...

What's your role in the group?
I play the role of "village idiot"

Does that pay well?
Not as well as you would think...

What else do you do apart from making crappy websites and videos?
I make mods like the ones on the corrupt regulator page.

Is this part of the Corrupt Regulator site?
It was intentionally supposed to be connected like the humour page but I found it less troube to just make a new blog into a seperate website.

Now that this exists will the Corrupt Site loose attention?
No I raised it, fed and changed it... we all did. So I'm sticking with it.

What games do you like?
For the past 2-3 years I have been partial to RPG games like Elder Scrolls, Dragon age and Fallout I also like FPS games like Half life, Deus EX (the original not the new one), Left 4 Dead and some other games like Red Dead Redemption.

What music do you like?
Mostly Johnny Cash and Voltaire (the singer not the writer).

Who is 666blackflames?
666blackflames was an annoying Troll/Spammer who assaulted my account for 5 months (at least)
if you want to know the WHOLE story you can find it here.

Questions that I HATE...
(Note this will contain A LOT of swearing and venting of frustration YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!)



You have <game> right? Can you send me a pirated version of this game?

NO, ok I've had this stupid request 3 times in 1 night by people who are my friends and complete strangers. I bought this game... it cost me money! Why do you think you are so god damn special as to get a free pass?
Who made you queen of pirate's bay? Go out and buy the game your fecking self, if you cannot get your hands on a copy and you don't have a credit card then wait. Maybe someone will gift it you or maybe circumstances will change and you will be able to buy the fecking game! Until then, however, you will just have to do without and before you say "you have it easy" I used Garry's mod 9 for a year... I didn't torrent and as a result I couldn't download because Garrysmod 9 didn't register on Garrysmod.org! Did I ever ask anyone to illegally send it me? NO! Someone gifted it me eventually (Thanks Teamfortressengineer I won't forget it.)
Hey I bought a torrented version of a game and I can't access the features that you could on the full game... can you send them to me off YOUR game?

This question is equally as annoying; I pay for my games and always have done unless they were gifted. People who torrent are getting a "free pass" but complain that they don't get all the features!
Look it is YOUR fault you cannot get the developer tools to come up on source games, it's YOUR fault that you cannot play online and it's YOUR fault that you are stuck on a crappy unmodable single player game while your friends are playing online with cool mods!

Want these tools? Go and buy the god damn game! Don't message me at 1AM (I especially fucking hate people who do this) and demand (no deal is ever made and I don't get rewards or... so I understand) that I send content that YOU refuse to pay for!
Hey can you make me a project and send it to me via email so I can upload it to a website and get a load of views, subscribers and endorsements?

I get this moronic request 3-4 times a month the answer is (surprisingly) NO.

I don't know if you know how long my projects take me but it's a while sometimes I sweat blood to make some of them, you want me to send them to you? So you get all the views and essentially take ALL the credit?
Here is some advice, sit down, grab a pen, get writing and make a fucking project of your own! Earn the views/downloads ETC instead of making me do it for you!

Look I'm happy to collaborate with other people The Corrupt Regulator channel is proof of that. But YOU have to pull your weight don't ask ME to do EVERYTHING so YOU can take all the credit!
You don't like that rule? Fine go and ask Voltaire to write and sing a song and send it to you so you can put it on YOUR album. I'm sure he will be ecstatic to hear how he won't profit in any way for his efforts!

Just so we are in the clear I am not being selfish, the people who ask me this crap are selfish as I said I will work WITH you... I will NOT work FOR you...
Hey I got a video that I think you should watch on my YouTube channel here I sent it you! Please will you watch it?

I have responded with venom to so many people who ask this question...
I don't want your stupid videos unless I either like you or I like your content or both!
If I'm subscribed to you then I will watch your content don't worry but DON'T spam my inbox!

As for people I have no interest in, I don't want to watch you call of duty kill streak! I don't want to watch you play guitar or have sex with a dog. I'm not interested.

People always say that "I am unreasonable" no I'm not, I don't want this garbage yet you persist in send it me like an asshole.
Don't start whining to me and tell me what to do when you are sending ME spam you are the villain here don't even attempt to vilify me!
Hey will you write an article or make a video about me?

This question annoys me... so much because most people who ask have no interesting characteristics!
Look I'm not a miracle worker I have hard time making myself not completely boring without having to do you too!

I cannot make a project about someone who I know nothing about or know nothing, hell I cannot even make a project about someone I know all about so you are truly doomed!
Hey I barely know you... let’s do collaboration!

No... That is all... just no...

No comments:

Post a Comment