Tuesday 10 January 2012

Who is 666Blackflames?

First off I cannot believe this ass hat gets his own article, but I feel it is important 1 year on to warn everyone about this asshole.



It began in August 2010 I had a lot of time off and thought I would waste it watching stuff on youtube. I came across a comment on a Beavis and Butthead video (Yes I'm so mature). Which stated that "This show is evil and it encourages bad behaviour... blah blah blah." I'm sick to death of this argument these people don't understand that the show mirrors society not the other way, the show didn't make our kids... our kids made the show. When I explained this too him I couldn't help but make fun of the fact that he claimed to be a "Satanist" (yeah right) on his profile.



He blocked me after leaving a childish message and I left well enough alone. A couple of weeks later I ran into him again I could reply via the video comment reply. This time he was preaching on these videos and spamming them further. I replied again and this time go into a proper debate (not just him insulting me and blocking me) He unblocked me and the debate went to PMs, Channel Comments and on videos.



Now why is this important?

This troll was like nothing I have seen the guy would do ANYTHING for attention. You name it and he did it, he sent me all sorts of shite such as Songs and poetry (poorly written) here is a sample. This lasted months... and months... and months and it was depressing. By January I just had enough he even messaged me on Boxing day the very next morning, CHRIST does this guy have a life?



He wasn't ever giving up I knew for a fact that this was the case he was constantly lying blaming me for things, saying stupid things like "I am god" or "I was injected with FEV (or some such shit) 1000 years ago and now I'm a super hero! He told me he was Obama, Jesus and God in the same hour.



He was obviously mentally unstable to say the least he was clearly obsessed and it had gotten old and a little creepy. By January 5th 2011 I got fed up he "arranged" our meeting (I knew he wouldn't show up) so I obviously didn't go.



That night of the "Meeting" I blocked him, I never usually block someone if I started it. I see it through, but there was no seeing it through with this asshole. The day I blocked him I felt like Atlas probably did when he put the sky on Hercules shoulders, this feeling lasted for a while.

However, all good things must come to an end because around Feb of 2011 this ass munch comes back again. The encounter only lasted 1 night but this shows how much he is/was obsessed I got a message from a "MR David Culter" who apparently found my content offensive. This was Blackflames101 (no 101 wasn't his number I mean basic stupidity of his that is distinct from anywhere), he posted this thousands of times and he did it again. The argument only lasted the night as I said as I convinced him I would make an "exposure video" thinking "that got rid of him" he came back within 12 hours demanding this video should appear NOW! I expected 3-4 months Blackflames free but nooooo.

Every day of the week he made fake accounts, posted, left and repeat. "Jesus H Christ" I thought to myself their has to be some way of saving myself from this madness!

So I made his stupid video (not really a picture with a voice recording telling everyone how much of a schmuck he is *like now) This encouraged another backlash but what choice did I have? Either way he would make more accounts to bother me, luckily that night I wasn't alone Frostsaber and Tiff got involved. I finally could take a brake for a few minutes and hear myself think (thanks guys). They got some insults from him, but none of us cared. He was driven off my channel and account and back to his parents basement where after the "final straw" he close his account.

That was the last we heard of ole Blackflames the spammer for a bit, he tried coming back after 6 months left a message and thought that I had either abandoned my account or was ignoring him. The sad truth was... I was on holiday ;)

UPDATE 13/03/2012: Well when I made this page I didn't think I'd be updating it... maybe a few spelling mistakes here and there, but I never dreamed that I would have new stuff to share. Around February this year I got a message from a "fan" now... C'mon we know I don't have fans, he told me to "tune the violence down" when it came to content. I at first was going to make some smart alec remark abuout how he is complaining about violence when he's watching a video about a zombie game! But...  I couldn't bring myself to even care, a whole year on and he is still messaging me.

I replied with a "nice" message asking him how things are going and if he's gotten over his whole being a stalker thing... Well he hadn't, however, in this small bit of banter I got more out of him than he wanted out of me. He said that he wrote a book about me, so I called his bluff and asked for a signed copy for his old friend Hanged Man. He didn't know what to do then, he would actually have to send me a book that he had supposedly spent 6 months or so writing he then revieled to me he did infact write it for "personal use" and I thought to myself "why would you write a book for only you to read?" but I was being nice Hanged Man today and asked if he considered doing a journal instead.

He then said our "friendship" should be made into a movie or somethin and I said "woah slow down their chief, don't ever recall us being friends!" he then asked "if we aren't friends why are you being so nice all of a sudden?" I shook my head and replied "out of pity for your twisted mental nature." He then denied being mentally ill (even though it's blindingly obvious that he is) and blocked me. At first it worried me that his account is still around, but then I thought to myself 'well what's he going to do?' knaw my arm off or something? Let him come back if he likes...

Well he didn't, my guess is he forgot to shut the door on his way out and his account is still open. Just don't let that thing hit you on the ass on your way out...

I've had time to think since I called him a troll and what not... this man isn't a troll. From what little I knew about trolls they insult you and make you feel bad about yourself then bugger off. This man was clearly not aiming to do that, his intention was different every ten minutes, one minute he was a holly crusader, then a nazi and then he was God...

I interestingly enough came across something on Voltaire's (the singer) Facebook feed about him having a stalker. http://voltairenyc.blogspot.com/2009/12/stalker.html This felt like someone had sat me down and told ME the whole Blackflames story again from scratch. I honestly think that Blackflames is this kind of mentally ill individual who is paranoid as shit and has built some sort of obsession. He's made some sort of imaginary relationship between us wether it's friendship, love or hate which simply does not exist.

The man obviously has problems, even if he is faking them that just means he has more problems! I have considered the possibility that this is the same stalker... "defending women's rights", "writing books" and "the relationship we had that I don't remember but they do."
If you want to see the whole conversation so you can see what I had to put up with you can read it here... <End of 13/03/2012 update>

<19/03/2012 update> So Blackflames... came back as I predicted when he left his account open. I would have thought he would have something prepared, but no he didn't he just accused me of more things and eventually blocked me and closed his account...

He left me a departing message called: Please keep this between us...

"I was wrong to say goodbye to you without fully explaining who I am and why I have been talking to you for so long.
Before I say goodbye to you for the last time, I owe you the truth.

I was created in a labratory over 1000 years ago. Scientists created me so they could perform experiments on me. One of these experiments was injecting me with immortality powers and the power of super intelect.

the reason why i am better than everyone else is because i am immortal and super smart.

you're the first person i have told this to. not even tim knows.

the reason I have tried so hard to take a stand against the media is because books, movies, games and music is designed to turn good people into sexists and violent bastards. thats why i feel so sorry for you. you were a nice man before the government made you the violence loving sexist you are today.

so now you know who i am. i am a clone who is immortal. please keep this between us.

I'll love you forever
I'll love you for always

and finally, goodbye my friend. you wont hear from me ever again.

I'll never forget you xxxxxxx"

need I say more on how stupid he is? I couldn't make this shit up if I tried! The funny thing is that isn't exactly newly emerged... he told me that several times and even put it on my channel comments for ALL to see!

The idiot... <end of 19/03/2012 update>
There are some videos referencing him out there but I don't think he exists anymore not many will remember or care about him enough to tell you much more.

The whole point of this story is so you will learn "BLOCK TROLLS" they may gloat and say "we win" good let them have their shit smeared victory. Eventually something happens to everyone’s enemies. Time, time will turn a might empire to dust

Time will destroy your greatest enemy

Time will make your worst enemy your best friend

So if you see some angry teenager who couldn't get into high school on account of his low IQ bitching about Family guy or the Simpsons being evil or whatever just nod and smile and walk away.

Remember it's ok to mumble whatever you like about him while doing so. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Great article. Would love to see a few more of my songs posted.

    ReplyDelete